Disclaimer: Ticks-Off, nor any third party associated with, related to, or linked to their businesses or websites, expressly disclaims any responsibility for, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, any statement, information, materials, or content found on or included in Ticks-Off’s marketing materials/websites, or any third party marketing materials/websites related to, associated with or linked to Ticks-Off’s business or website. Ticks-Off’s website and blogs are not intended to diagnose or treat any health conditions. They are meant solely for informational purposes. Please seek veterinary advice for any health concerns or problematic conditions. These statements have not yet been approved by the FDA.
Check Us Out On Social Media...
2019 Special! Get 15% OFF with code: Special15
- It’s Time to GET OUTSIDE and Enjoy Your Pets
- Tick-Borne Diseases and Horses
- Check Out the Multi-Uses of Ticks-Off!
- HandsOn Gloves & Ticks-Off a Match Made in Heaven!
- RoundUp Adding to the Rise of Tick-Borne Diseases
- Exciting New Press Releases & Publications
- Ticks-2019-New Ticks & New Diseases-Have a Defense?
- Effective Immediately
- Fall is here! And Ticks are Having One Last Hay-Day For the Year…
- Tick Apocalypse? Lyme Disease Spreading, New Ticks In US…